Exited Founder | Senior Advisor | Author
Mike Buonaiuto is a philanthropic business leader, who founded, scaled and exited Shape History, the award-winning social impact communications agency. Currently, he serves as a senior advisor, assisting rapidly growing organisations in navigating optics and operations.
🤝 Mike supports Virgin Startup as their ‘Entrepreneur In Residence’ and NatWest’s Business Accelerator as their ‘Business Startup Coach.’
Areas of focus include:
- Brand, comms and marketing consultancy
- Operations strategy (growth, revenue, new business, cash-flow)
- Investment, fundraising and pitch support
- Culture of entrepreneurship
- Founder, leadership and team wellbeing / development
- Exit strategy and valuation development
- ESG and CSR strategy and deployment
Our ‘high-performance’ generation has a problem with burnout. Depression and anxiety are now at record levels amongst founders and leaders.
In Founder Therapy, Mike Buonaiuto uncovers why and offers a radical new approach, presenting 50 lessons to start, scale and sell without wounding our wellbeing.
Mike is one of the few people I know who really understands what it takes to be a progressive business leader in the world today. Not only has he setup and grown his own successful social impact agency, but he’s taken the time to truly get to grips with the most salient issues impacting people today, such as mental heath in the workplace. If you want to help get your business in better shape for the next decade, listen to what Mike has to say.